TERMS & CONDITIONS
REGISTRATION POLICIES AND CONDITIONS
By submitting an online Guest Registration Form, the guest has agreed to a legally binding agreement with Carl Kuster Mountain Park as outlined in the policies and conditions below.
Payment details are outlined on the CKMP Guest Quote & online in the payment section below. CKMP accepts Mastercard, Visa & Amex
Deposits, Registration and Payment
It is essential that each guest familiarize themselves with the terms and conditions and the information below as well as on the CKMP website. This will ensure they choose the best package for their needs, have a full understanding of what their package includes and are fully aware of CKMP’s policies in regard to cancellations and refunds.
Final payment is required on October 1st for all packages. If booking is made after October 1st, the full payment is due upon booking. All rates are in Canadian dollars (CAD) and are subject to change without notice.
Deposit Required – All Packages
All CKMP packages are booked online. A non-refundable deposit and completed guest registration form are required upon booking to confirm the reservation for all packages. The deposits for all of the packages are $395+tax. All rates are in Canadian dollars (CAD) and are subject to change without notice.
The deposit required to confirm your space is due at the time of booking. CKMP accepts Mastercard, Visa & Amex
- All initial deposits are $395+tax CAD
- Your deposit is non-refundable.
- For your peace of mind and to avoid any financial hardship that an unexpected cancellation, interruption or medical emergency could cause, we strongly recommend contacting Uniglobe Specialty Travel and explore their Insurance Package options – please contact directly for quotes: email@example.com
TRIP CANCELLATION & MEDICAL INSURANCE
Trip cancellation/interruption and medical travel insurance is available for visitors to Canada and Canadians. For your peace of mind, and to avoid any financial hardship that an unexpected cancellation, interruption or medical emergency could cause, we strongly recommend contacting Uniglobe Specialty Travel to receive trip insurance details and a quote. Please contact directly for quotes: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prior to 90 days from your trip start date, a full refund less non refundable deposit.
- 90-30 days from you trip start date, 50% is refunded less non-refundable deposit
- Less than 30 days from your trip start date, no refund & 25% of your trip value allocated to a future trip OR 100% transferable to another individual for the current booked trip dates.
All packages start and finish on the specified dates and have been offered as a complete package. There are no refunds, partial or full for any of the following reasons:
Late arrival or early departure for any reason, sickness or injury, or lack of rider ability or fitness. Cancellations must be made in writing and received by email. Time of cancellation is established at the time of email response from CKMP back to guest. It is the guest’s responsibility to follow up via phone call to ensure email has been received by CKMP, if no response has been received after 36 hours.
If a Guest cancels their trip prior to commencement, then their package is transferable to a new Guest for the exact dates and duration. If the Guest is unable to find a replacement, CKMP will attempt to resell the package on the Guests behalf, in accordance with the following terms:
- CKMP will try to resell the package for full price.
- A refund will only be granted if the package is successfully resold.
- If CKMP is unsuccessful in reselling the package, no refund will be given
Guests are responsible for familiarizing themselves with CKMP Terms and Conditions before booking their package. It is also the guests’ responsibility to fully understand their package – what is included, and what is not included.
For guests travelling from outside Canada a Valid Passport and/or Travel Visa is required to enter Canada. Refunds will not be given to guests that are denied admission into Canada.
Guests are responsible for being on time and prepared to snowmobile / dirtbike on their specified trip day(s). Arriving late or ill equipped may result in a guest missing their riding day(s) in part or in whole. Refunds will not be given to guests that arrive late or are ill equipped.
Trip Cancellation Insurance is strongly recommended to guests for any unforeseen circumstances that may interrupt or cancel their snowmobile / dirt bike trip. Refer to the Trip Cancellation Insurance section.
CKMP recommends that all guests have some type of mechanized sport experience. Previous mountain snowmobiling experience or off road dirt bike experience is not mandatory. Snowmobiling/Dirt Biking are demanding physical activities and it is recommended that guests assess their own fitness level well in advance and prepare themselves accordingly. Refunds will not be given to guests that are unable to competently snowmobile/dirt bike due to lack of physical fitness. While we try our best to group snowmobilers/dirt bikers by ability level, this is based on each individual’s perception of their own abilities. Until we have ridden with each guest, it is impossible to assess a guest’s true ability. While we can accommodate a variety of skills and abilities, we put guests in groups of 12 max to ensure that everyone rides at the same level as we ride with a 1 Guide to 6 Guest ratio.
If there are any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact CKMP.
Guest Photo Release
The guest gives permission to Carl Kuster Mountain Park to use photos of themselves (or likeness thereof) for Marketing and Promotional use.
Minor Guest Policy
At Carl Kuster Mountain Park we welcome any guests under the age of 19, as snowmobiling/dirt biking should be enjoyed by all ages. If any guest under the age of 19 wish to join us, there are a few guidelines that must be followed:
- Minor guests are only allowed if they are booked with one parent or legal guardian accompanying them throughout the day.
- The minor must be 16 years old or older when snowmobiling/dirt biking and have the physical ability to do these activities. Please see ABILITY section for further information.
- Two legal documents must be signed on site, prior to going snowmobiling/dirt biking. One liability waiver signed by the legal guardian + minor and a second machine rental agreement signed by legal guardian + minor.
- Only the parent or legal guardian can accompany the minor throughout the day and sign the waiver on behalf of the minor guest. This responsibility cannot be shared, nor can a different guardian be appointed for the day.
- If the legal guardian needs to stop snowmobiling/dirt biking at any time of the day due to fitness, equipment failure, or ability, the minor guest cannot continue snowmobiling/dirt biking. The legal guardian needs to be in the field with the minor at all times.
We understand that occasionally events occur that prevent you from joining us for your snowmobile vacation. Please pay special attention to our Cancellation and Refunds Terms.
To avoid any financial hardship that an unexpected cancellation or interruption could cause, we strongly recommend purchasing Trip Cancellation/Interruption to protect your trip investment.
In the event that a guest cancels their trip and starts a claim through Trip Cancellation Insurance, either through CKMP’s preferred insurer or any other Insurance agent the guest may have, CKMP reserves the right to either resell this seat or fill this seat with a staff member or partner of CKMP’s. In the case of both events, no reimbursement to the guest will be awarded.
We recommend you purchase all of the above to make sure you are covered for your trip.
We work with Uniglobe Specialty Travel – please contact directly for quotes: email@example.com