Second Prize Skidoo Helium Parka, Ski pants and down jacket provided by CKMP
Approximate Retail value of Second Prize is $1000 (CAD)
Grand Prize is a trip for two the CKMP Ladies riding camp – 3 nights accommodation and 2 days of guided riding. (airfare and transportation to CKMP is not included)
The Total Approximate Retail Value of the Grand prize is $ 4000 (CAD)
Contest Period. January 16, 2017-February 16, 2017, midnight
How to Enter. Navigate to the contest page at carlkuster.com/win follow the rules as instructed. By entering the contest, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest
Prize Winner. One winner will be selected for the second prize and One Winner will be selected for the Grand Prize.
Prize Selection and Delivery:
– The winner will be selected by CKMP in a random drawing.
– Odds of winning will depend on number of entries in the Sweepstakes.
– The winner may be notified by e-mail and must satisfactorily complete a publicity release/prize acceptance, a Liability and Publicity Release, all of which must be returned within ten (10) days to CKMP.The winner must agree in writing that CKMP, and anyone they may authorize may without compensation publish, display and otherwise use the winner’s name, photograph or other likeness, biographical information and statements concerning the contest for purposes of advertising and promotion without additional compensation. The potential winner then and only then becomes the “winner.”
General Terms and Rules
– Eligibility. Open only to participants who are legal residents of Europe, the continental United States or Canada, age 18 or older. Void in the province of Quebec, Canada, Puerto Rico, U.S. territories & possessions & wherever prohibited by law or where taxed, regulated or where registration is required. Employees and their immediate families (and those living in the same household) of CKMP and their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (all of the foregoing entities, collectively, being the “Affiliates”) are not eligible to enter or win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related. All entries in the contest will be deemed made by the authorized holder of the participant’s email account who is the natural person assigned the email address.
– Winner. The winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by CKMP whose decisions are final and binding in all matters regarding the Contest. The winner will be notified by e-mail
– The Prize. The Sponsor will award the prize only upon winner confirmation, verification and final approval. No substitution, transfer of the prize or cash alternative permitted, except by the Sponsor who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, if the prize, or any portion thereof, becomes unavailable. Failure to collect or properly claim the prize in accordance with these rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. A maximum of one prize will be awarded. The winner is solely responsible for any expenses not expressly included in the prize description. No substitution, assignment, redemption for cash, or transfer of any prize permitted except in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.The Sponsor reserves the right to withhold taxes or other payments as deemed by it necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable law. The winner will be required to complete and return (a) a W-9 form, (b) affidavit of eligibility, (c) liability/publicity release, (d) release of the Sponsor and its Affiliates from any liability from or in connection with the prize and (e) present a valid driver’s license and social security card before the prize will be awarded. The winner of the prize will be issued a 1099 form reflecting the value of the prize and is responsible for paying all income taxes on prize. If the winner is a resident of Canada, as a condition of winning the prize, the winner must correctly answer the following skill testing question: (3×6) + 12 – 8 =.
– Amendment of Rules. The Sponsor reserves the right at any time to alter these rules based on its discretion. Any change or update of the rules will be posted on this site.
– Privacy. The Sponsor may use the winner’s name, prize information and state/country of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
– Release. By entering, participants agree, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, to release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor and each of its Affiliates and their respective equity holders, officers, employees, agents and representatives from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, personal injury, loss, costs and expenses which may arise out of participation in this contest, or out of the acceptance, use or misuse of the prize. By participating, participants agree to these rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor whose decisions shall be deemed final and binding.
– Internet. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment or software, or failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Sponsor because of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this contest. Note: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine legitimate operation of the contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Legal. Except where prohibited, by making an entry, participant agrees that (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded,other than the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of winners, shall be resolved individually and exclusively by the appropriate provincial or federal court located in British Columbia; (b)any and all claims, judgments and awards shall not include out-of-pocket costs incurred, travel expenses or attorneys’ fees and (c) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages. Nothing contained in the foregoing sentences of this paragraph shall diminish, narrow or restrict in any manner whatsoever the release of all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses agreed to and granted by the participants pursuant to the “release” paragraph set forth above, the terms of which paragraph shall remain in effect as set forth above in all instances. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and sponsor in connection with the contest, shall be governed solely by the laws of the province of British Columbia, Canada without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.